For U.S. mid-to-large sized companies, OLG provides a full array of equipment financing solutions to assist in the growth of a client’s business. OLG’s leasing specialists work with the customer to provide flexible payment and structuring options that are tailored to the customer’s business requirements and objectives. OLG finances nearly all equipment types, for companies operating in most industries.
OLG is a full service leasing company dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and innovative financing solutions for its clients. The following outlines OLG’s general equipment financing parameters and options:
U.S. mid-to-large sized companies located nationwide, with a focus on companies operating in the Northeast. Financing is available for companies operating in most industry sectors.
$500,000 to $10 million, per transaction.
Financing is available for both new and used equipment, across nearly all asset classifications.
- Tax leases (true leases) or non-tax leases
- Finance leases
- Operating leases
- Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) leases
- Conditional sale agreements ($1 out leases)
- Off-balance sheet financings
- Synthetic leases
- Secured loans
- End of lease options:
- Fair Market Value
- Balloon payment
- 1st amendment
- Early termination and buyout options
- Funding up to 100% of equipment value
- Customized flexibility in financing structuring
Up to 60 months. Above 60 months is considered on an exception basis.
- Monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually
- Advance or arrears
- Fixed or floating
Commensurate with credit rating; fixed at the prevailing market rate at the time of financing.
- Completed and signed application.
- Full equipment description (invoice, if available).
- Three most recent year’s annual financial reports and most recent interim statements.
- Other (if applicable) – pro-forma financials, tax returns, references.
- Additional requirements determined on a per client basis.
OLG works closely with its clients throughout the transaction review process and to ensure an approval decision is provided to its clients in a timely and responsive manner.
All necessary lease documentation provided by OLG.
OLG is a full service leasing company with the capability to completely service all of its lease transactions for its clients.