OLG is actively purchasing equipment lease transactions in the syndication market. OLG provides a comprehensive range of indirect financing solutions for financial institutions and intermediaries. OLG acquires a variety of lease products, including all tax and non-tax structures, finance, operating, and sale-leaseback transactions. OLG’s syndication partners range from the largest banks and syndication desks, to smaller independent finance and leasing intermediaries.
OLG has the access to capital and a proven record as a reliable funding source that can discount or purchase individual transactions or portfolios. OLG recognizes the value of the partnership with its syndication sources and their relationship with their clients. The highest level of customer service is provided to all parties.
OLG offers the following general transaction parameters:
$500,000 to $10 million, per individual transaction.
$2 million to $20 million, per portfolio.
- Tax leases (true leases) or non-tax leases
- Finance leases
- Operating leases
- Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) leases
- Conditional sale agreements ($1 out leases)
- Off-balance sheet financings
- Synthetic leases
- Secured loans
- Portfolio acquisitions
- Small ticket programs
- End of lease options:
- Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Balloon payment
- 1st amendment
- Early termination and buyout options
- Funding up to 100% of equipment value
Up to 60 months. Above 60 months is considered on an exception basis.
Equipment / Industry
Financing is available for both new and used equipment, across nearly all asset classifications and industry sectors.
Preferred lessees may be either publicly traded or private companies with an S&P (or equivalent) rating of at least single “B”. OLG will consider collateral or additional structuring as a credit enhancement. There are no geographic limitations, but OLG prefers to fund assets located within the U.S.
Commensurate with credit rating; fixed at the prevailing market rate at the time of closing.
- Signed term sheet.
- Full equipment description (invoice, if available).
- Three most recent year’s annual financial reports and most recent interim statements.
- Other (if applicable) – pro-forma financials, tax returns, references.
- Additional requirements determined on a per lessee basis.
- OLG works closely with the intermediary and is responsive to requests.
- Superior service and consistency in the decision-making process.
- Prompt credit decisions and timely funding.
OLG can provide all the necessary underlying lease documents or fund under the source’s documents. Purchase agreements can be done on a one-off basis, or under a master program agreement structure.
OLG is a full service leasing company with the capability to completely service all of its lease transactions for its clients. OLG allows sources to retain servicing of transactions under a standard servicer agency agreement.